Stir fried Shrimps in chunky tomato curry tempered with coriander and mustard seeds
Kadai Shrimps Curry
- Shrimps 18/20 (P&d) : 1 Kg
- Garlic : 15 gm
- Lemon juice : 15 ml
- Salt : 5 gm
- Real Curries Kadai sauce : 1 kg
- Fish Stock or water : 150 ml (approx)
- Green pepper brunoise : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne 1 tsp
- Marinate Shrimps with garlic lemon juice & salt.
- Heat Real Curries Kadai sauce. Stir- fry shrimps in a Wok or sauté pan and add to Real Curries Kadai sauce Add green peppers. Adjust consistency with fish stock as required.
- Finish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Proportion of Shrimps to sauce is 1:1 ratio byweight.
* JHINGA means shrimps