- Chicken 1 1/2" diced, boneless : 1 kg
- Garlic paste : 10 gm
- Ginger paste : 10 gm
- Salt : 5 gm
- Canola oil : 10 ml
- Real Curries Makhani sauce : 1 kg
- Chicken stock : 150 ml (approx)
- Cream (35%) : 60 ml
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh chopped cilantro : 2 tbsp
- Fresh ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Marinate boneless chicken dices in garlic, ginger, oil and salt.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Heat Real curries Makhani sauce. Mix the cooked chicken and add chicken stock to adjust consistency.
- Finish with cream and butter sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef's note: Proportion of meat: sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.