Marinated chicken cooked in chunky tomato curry tempered with coriander and mustard seeds
- Chicken bone-in (cut up)** : 1 Kg
- Garlic paste : 10 gm
- Ginger paste : 10 gm
- Green chilli paste : 5 gm
- Salt : 5 gm
- Canola Oil : 10 ml
- Real Curries Kadai sauce : 1 kg
- Chicken Stock : 200 ml (approx)
- Green pepper brunoise : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Marinate Chicken with ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and simmer in well seasoned stock till half done.
- Strain meat and reserve stock.
- Heat Real Curries Kadai sauce and mix in strained meat with some stock and simmer till cooked.Add green peppers. Adjust consistency as required.
- Finish with chopped fresh coriander and ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Whole chicken cut-up in 12 to 14 pieces.**
Proportion of meat: sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.