- Fish 2" dice, boneless fillets** : 1 kg
- Garlic paste : 10 gm
- Lemon juice : 15 ml
- Salt : 5 gm
- Canola Oil : 10 ml
- Real Curries makhani sauce : 1 kg
- Fish stock : 150 ml (approx)
- Cream (35%) : 60 ml
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh chopped cilantro : 2 tbsp
- Fresh ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Marinate boneless fish in garlic, lemon juice, oil and salt.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes at 350 degree Fahrenheit
- Heat Real Curries Makhani Sauce. Mix with cooked fish and add fish stock to adjust consistency.
- Finish with cream and butter sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef's note: Proportion to fish to sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight
** Grouper or Red Snapper recommended, or whole Pom fret.