Diced paneer cooked in spiced tomato and cream finished with butter
- Paneer 1" dices : 1 kg
- Real curries makhani sauce: 1 kg
- Chicken stock or water : 150 ml (approx)
- Cream (35%) : 60 ml
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh chopped cilantro : 2 tbsp
- Fresh ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Lightly deep fry diced panner. Immediately soak in cold water
- Heat Real Curries Makhani Sauce. Mix fried paneer (strain out the water) in the sauce.
- Add chicken stock or water to adjust the consistency of the sauce.
- Finish with cream and butter sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef's note: Proportion of Paneer sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.