Lamb with onions, yoghurt with a pronounced flavour of fennel and black cardamom finished with whipped yogurt
Lamb Spinach Curry
- Lamb leg bone-in 1”dice : 1 Kg
- Spinach, Blanched & chopped : 500 gm
- Garlic paste : 10 gm
- Ginger paste : 10 gm
- Green chilly paste : 5 gm
- Salt : 5 gm
- Canola Oil : 10 ml
- Real Curries Roganjosh sauce : 1 kg
- Chicken Stock : 150 ml (approx)
- Whipped Yogurt : 100 ml
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne 1 tsp
- Marinate meat with ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and simmer in well seasoned stock till tender.
- Strain meat and reserve stock.
- Heat Real Curries Roganjosh sauce and mix in strained meat with some stock and simmer for few minutes.Add spinach adjust consistency as required.
- Finish with whipped yogurt and chopped fresh coriander leaves ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Proportion of meat: sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.