Stir fried Fish in chunky tomato curry tempered with coriander and mustard seeds
Kadai Fish Curry
- Fish 2”dice , boneless fillets** : 1 Kg
- Garlic : 15 gm
- Lemon juice : 15 ml
- Salt : 5 gm
- Real Curries Kadai sauce : 1 kg
- Fish Stock or water : 150 ml (approx)
- Green pepper brunoise : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Marinate Fish with garlic lemon juice & salt.
- Heat Kadai sauce. Stir- fry Fish in a Wok or sauté pan and add Kadai sauce Add green peppers. Adjust consistency with fish stock as required.
- Finish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’ note: Proportion of fish to sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.
** Grouper or red snapper recommended. Or whole Pomfret