Curry sauce flavoured with onion and fennel seeds
- Chick Peas (1 can) : 1 Kg
- Real Curries Channa masala Sauce : 1 Kg
- Vegetable stock or water : 150 ml (approx)
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Drain and wash canned chick peas.
- Heat Real Curries Channa Masala sauce and mix in chick peas. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Finish with butter sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’ Note: Proportion of Chickpeas to sauce 1:1 ratio by weight.