- 1” dice Mixed vegetables ** : 1 Kg
- Toasted Cashew nuts : 100 gm
- Raisins : 50 gm
- ¼” diced apples : 100 gm
- Garlic paste : 10 gm
- Ginger paste : 10 gm
- Salt : 5 gm
- Canola Oil : 10 ml
- Real Curries Khorma Sauce : 1 kg
- Vegetable stock or water : 150 ml (approx)
- Cream (35%) : 60 ml
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Blanch mixed vegetables ’al-dente’ in salted water (refer to note below)
- Heat Real Curries Khorma sauce and mix in strained vegetables with some stock and simmer for few minutes. Add more stock to adjust thickness as required.
- Garnish with Cashew nuts, raisin and diced apples.
- Finish with cream and butter sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Proportion of vegetables to sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.
** Diced potatoes, carrots, cauliflower florets and green peas equal quantities.