Stir fried in chunky tomato curry tempered with coriander and mustard seeds
Kadai Cauliflower and Peas Curry
- Cauliflower florets : 600 gm
- Green peas : 400 gm
- Real Curries Kadai sauce : 1 kg
- Vegetable Stock : 150 ml (approx)
- Green pepper brunoise : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Blanch mixed cauliflower florets’al-dente’ salted water (refer to note below).
- Heat Real Curries Kadai sauce. Mix blanched cauliflower and peas. Add green peppers. Adjust consistency as required.
- Finish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Proportion of vegetables to sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.