Succulent pieces of lamb (or) goat (or) beef, slow cooked chunky tomato curry tempered with coriander and mustard seeds
Kadai Meat Balls
- Meat balls** : 1 Kg
- Real Curries Kadai Sauce : 1 kg
- Chicken or beef Stock : 150 ml (approx)
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Heat Real Curries Kadai sauce and mix in meat balls with some stock and simmer for few minutes. Add more stock to adjust thickness as required.
- Finish with cream and butter sprinkled with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Proportion of meat: sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.
** Ready to use frozen meat balls can be used