Curried potatoes and chick peas
- Chick Peas (1 can) : 850 gm
- Boiled ½” diced potato : 250 gm
- Real Curries Channa masala Sauce : 1 kg
- Vegetable stock or water : 150 ml (approx)
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Mix diced potatoes and canned chick peas (drained and washed).
- Heat Real Curries Channa Masala sauce and mix in chick peas and potatoes. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Finish with butter sprinkle, chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’ Note: Proportion of vegetables to sauce 1:1 ratio by weight.