Lady’s finger stir fried in chunky tomato curry tempered with coriander and mustard seeds
- Baby Okra : 1 Kg
- Real Curries Kadai sauce : 1 kg
- Vegetable Stock : 150 ml (approx)
- Green pepper brunoise : 50 gm
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Blanch baby okra in deep fryer for few minutes.
- Heat Real Curries Kadai sauce. Mix blanched Okra. Add green peppers. Adjust consistency as required.
- Finish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Proportion of vegetables to sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.