- 1" dice mixed vegetables** : 1 kg
- Canola oil : 10 ml
- Real Curries makhani sauce: 1 kg
- Vegetable stock or water : 150 ml (approx)
- Cream (35%) : 60 ml
- Butter (soft) : 50 gm
- Fresh chopped cilantro : 2 tbsp
- Fresh ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Blanch mixed vegetables "al-dente" in salted water (refer to note below).
- Heat Real Curries Makhani sauce> Mix blanced vegetables and vegetable stock to adjust consistency.
- Finish with cream and butter sprinkled with chopped coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef's note: Proportion of vegetables to sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.
** Diced potatoes, carrots, cauliflower florets and green peas equal quantities.