Succulent pieces of lamb (or) goat (or) beef, slow cooked chunky tomato curry tempered with coriander and mustard seeds
Kadai Lamb (or) Goat
- Lamb leg bone-in 1”dice : 1 Kg
- Garlic paste : 10 gm
- Ginger paste : 10 gm
- Green chilly paste : 5 gm
- Salt : 5 gm
- Canola Oil : 10 ml
- Real Curries Kadai sauce : 1 kg
- Chicken Stock : 150 ml (approx)
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro : 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ginger fine julienne : 1 tsp
- Marinate meat (lamb or goat) with ginger, garlic and green chilli paste and simmer in well seasoned stock till tender.
- Strain meat and reserve stock.
- Heat Kadai sauce and mix in strained meat with some stock and simmer for few minutes. Add more stock to adjust thickness as required.
- Finish with chopped fresh coriander leaves and ginger julienne.
Chef’s note: Proportion of meat: sauce is 1:1 ratio by weight.